:o]

DANCE as though no one is watching you,
LOVE as though you have never been hurt before,
SING as though no one can hear you,
LIVE as though heaven is on earth
DANCE as though no one is watching you,
LOVE as though you have never been hurt before,
SING as though no one can hear you,
LIVE as though heaven is on earth

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Scene


Leslie: *yawn*boy! I am tired
Carolina: Hey Leslie wait up!
Leslie: Oh! Hey *yawn* Carolina
Carolina: Wow! Don’t you look awake? Hahaha
Leslie: Yea, I was up all night. I couldn’t close my eyes
Carolina: Why?
Leslie: Didn’t you watch criminal minds last night?
Carolina: No I missed it!
Leslie: They were really good episodes! There were three episodes showing and the first two episodes scared me. It was hard for me to sleep last night.
Carolina: Were they that bad?
Leslie: Yea, but even if they were scary I couldn’t stop from watching it. The show just somehow captures my attention. Okay, so the first episode was about The “Prince of the Night” It’s about a night stalker who attacks during a blackout.
Carolina: Blackout?
Leslie: Yea! There were blackouts going on in Los Angeles and so he took the opportunity and crept into people’s houses and sexually abuses the wives and then kills them and the husbands while the children are in the closet listening to everything that is going on. It was really sad. So then the team is called in and they go and team up with two detectives. One of the detectives is paired off with Morgan and they find out that the unsub is after the detective. When the detective was little they lied to him and told him that his parents died in a car accident when in fact the Prince of the night killed them.  So they find out the Unsub took his daughter and his sister so they race to try to save them. The detective is killed and the unsub takes the daughter and Morgan promises to get her back. It became really intense and scary the unsub looked mentally ill.
Carolina: wow! It sounds scary. I love the show but I can never seem to watch it.
Leslie: Yea actually because of the show I was thinking about a career in the FBI
Carolina: YOU ARE?!
Leslie: yea, I know it sounds crazy
Carolina: I think it is awesome! I was thinking of doing that too but then I thought nah!
Leslie: Right! I don’t know but it has been catching my attention the whole figuring out what the unsub thinks and why does he think it it interests me a lot. I have been keeping a close eye on the show. I even went online and was doing research on the different FBI offices. It seems like the BAU unit is only located in Quantico, Virginia.
Carolina:  oh! That’s got to be hard. I wouldn’t be able to move that far away from home.
Leslie: I know that’s why I’m thinking really hard about whether I want to continue with this. I know I have four more years but isn’t it always better to plan ahead?
Carolina: Yea but it doesn’t mean you can’t take your time with it.
Leslie: Touché, But the more I think about it the more I’m convinced I’m going to have to sacrifice a lot. I have never shot a person before and I don’t plan on taking another person’s life but like an old saying I heard among police men “At the end of the day it is either your life or theirs” It true at the end of everyday it is either your life you chose to save or you spare the killers life.
Carolina: Don’t you think it’s too much to be thinking of?
Leslie: Not really because if I plan on doing this I’m going to have to think of the possibility of that day coming.
Carolina: You know it is only a show? It might not even be real.
Leslie: I doubt that.
Carolina: yea, isn’t it funny how a show like this is so attractive?
Leslie: what do you mean?
Carolina: Well think about it you would expect most guys to like this kind of shows but here you and I are talking about how much we actually love the show.
Leslie: Probably because we see women in their too and it makes us think about the possibilities. It gives us a different perspective and it interests us. Well I got to hurry up for class I’m going to be late again. Bye! *running*
Carolina: Bye! *waving* Maybe thinking ahead might not be so bad. AH! SHE DIDN’T TELL ME ABOUT THE OTHER EPISODES! WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS ANYWAY! WAIT! *running*
Leslie:*laughing out loud*

No comments:

Post a Comment